If for example the household are non-EU residents and you plan to stay in Sweden for longer than 90 days, your family users should submit an application for residence cards during the Swedish Migration Agency. The residence card allows your household to reside and work with Sweden so long as you have right of residence by working, studying, being self-employed or residing on your own retirement or other adequate opportinity for supporting your household.
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or authorized partner)
- Your or your spouse’s unmarried young ones under 21 years old
- Your or your spouse’s young ones over 21 years old if they’re influenced by you for monetary help
- Your or your spouse’s parents who’re economically influenced by you (will not connect with the moms and dads of pupils)
- Another member of the family that is reliant if you are required personally to take care of the family member for serious health reasons on you for their subsistence or is part of your or your partner’s household or.
Cohabiting partner refers to partners who aren’t hitched but reside together as though married. It isn’t sufficient you have actually resided together for instance within a tourist check out.
If you meet up with the demands for right of residence family have actually the ability to begin studying or working right after visiting Sweden. They cannot have to wait to utilize for or be issued their residence card.
Should your household need visas
Your household have actually the right to Swedish visas them to be able to travel here if they need. Once they have actually found its way to Sweden, they could then sign up for residence cards. Visa applications are submitted up to an embassy that is swedish consulate basic in the united kingdom their current address. Close family relations of a EU resident need not spend any charges whenever obtaining a visa to come with the EU citizen to A eu nation.
Each member of the family that is perhaps perhaps perhaps not A eu resident, including kiddies, must submit their particular application. The proper execution utilized is entitled Application for Schengen Visa, quantity 119031. For information on which guidelines use at the embassy or consulate-general concerned, please visit Swedenabroad.se/en.
Exactly just How your household should submit an application for residence cards
Each member of the family should use independently. And also this pertains to young ones. They complete the applying for residence card type, quantity 145011, and deliver it in or submit it at one of several Swedish Migration Agency’s license devices.
There’s no cost for trying to get a residence card.
Family should enclose
- Copies associated with the pages within their passports which reveal their information that is personal, picture, signature, passport quantity, passport issuing nation, the time scale regarding the passport’s legitimacy and if they have actually authorization to call home in nations apart from their nation of beginning.
- If you are married, a duplicate of the wedding certification or matching document
- If you’re cohabiting lovers, a document showing that you have got resided together in your nation of beginning
- For kiddies, a duplicate of these delivery certificate such as the parents’ names
- Papers showing the way the family relations are dependent upon your plus in exactly what means you will be related (relates to kiddies over 21 years old as well as other close loved ones).
Simple tips to illustrate that you are cohabiting lovers
To exhibit you should submit documents supporting this fact that you have lived together. It may be information that is personal documents or any other certificates saying which you have now been registered during the exact same target. It is also papers showing which you experienced bank that is joint or insurance coverage. You’ll be able to submit copies of bills which are jointly addressed for you, or even to every one of you separately but to your address that is same such as for example phone bills.
Your loved ones must also consist of papers showing exactly how you meet up with the needs for residence license. The papers they have to submit rely on what kind of career you’ve got.
In the event that you work, study or are self-employed an additional national nation your household want to enclose
- Certificate that displays that you along with your family members are included in the security that is social in your nation of beginning. The certification must certanly be granted by the authorities in your nation of beginning and should inform you that your family are included in another EU nation’s social security measures. If you should be not able to get this type of certification you’ll want to sign a full-coverage personal medical insurance coverage which is applicable through your remain in Sweden
- Rent indicating the lease quantity, if you’re leasing your housing
- Certification of purchase in the event that you possess your housing
- Information on the month-to-month expenses of the housing, such as for example price of loan and amortisation and any month-to-month costs if you possess your home
- Payslips from your own companies for the past 3 months, if you should be used
- Certification of every other allowances or any other types of earnings
- Receipts of expenses associated with commuting across Swedish boundaries, as an example in the type of a month-to-month admission or comparable.
In the event that you work with Sweden your household have to enclose
- Work certification from your own company
- Your last 3 months’ wage requirements if you’re utilized by the hour.
If you learn in Sweden your household have to enclose
- Content of the admission certificate for an education programme or span of a top school that is secondarygym) level or more
- Content of a European medical health insurance card (EU card) or other completely addressing medical health insurance
- Evidence which you have actually enough way to help your self as well as your household.
If you should be self-employed in Sweden family have to enclose
- F-tax card and enrollment certification through the companies that are swedish Office
- Your VAT accounts that are latest (in case your company is likely to account fully for VAT)
- Official official official certification that you’re performing operations, for instance using invoices delivered to customers, receipts of bought materials and leases when it comes to operations’ premises.
When you yourself have bought a small business procedure in Sweden your loved ones should additionally enclose
- Deed of transfer
- The newest report that is annual.
In the event that you have sufficient means to support yourself your family need to enclose if you are a pensioner or
- Certificate showing that your household are included in the social insurance coverage system in your nation of beginning. The certification must be released by the authorities in your nation of beginning and really should inform you that your family are included in another EU nation’s social security measures. If you’re not able to get such a certification you ought to signal a full-coverage personal health care insurance coverage which is applicable during your remain in Sweden
- Lease specifying the lease amount, if you’re leasing your accommodation
- Certification of purchase in the event that you possess your home
- Information regarding the month-to-month expenses of the housing, such as for example price of loan and amortisation and any month-to-month costs if you have your premises
- Retirement declaration if you’re a pensioner.
In the event that you want to live down wealth that is personal family members should
- Specify when you look at the application just how long you want to reside in Sweden
- Enclose a bank declaration showing just exactly exactly how money that is much have actually
- Enclose details about share dividends or any other income that is disposable.
Photograph when it comes to res If your household has appropriate of residence they will be provided with a residence card. Residence cards have pictures along with your family members should go to the Swedish Migration Agency become photographed. This will be achieved as quickly as possible after publishing a residence card application. To be photographed they must book a scheduled appointment.
Following the choice happens to be made
The residence card is provided for your target in Sweden. The card is valid for as long as both you and your family reside in Sweden and you also meet up with the demands for right of residence. When you’ve got resided in Sweden with right of residence constantly for 5 years you have got a permanent right of residence. Should your family members wants a certification of the permanent right of residence you’ll submit an application for a residence card that is permanent.
In the event that thai girls dating application is refused by the Swedish Migration Agency
In the event that Swedish Migration Agency declines your loved ones’s application, they might charm your decision within three days associated with the you received it day. Here is how to achieve this are located in your choice.